- Terms of delivery
Terms of delivery
Terms of delivery
Shipping, import duties and other charges
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Minerals and Rocks.
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
The total Shippingcharge depends on the total weight, size and fragility of the Items, and, the Country you living.
International Shipping Policy
We currently ship only to the EU-countries, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, the United States of America, Canada, South-Africa, Austalia, Japan, and New Zealand.
For shipping to other countrys please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes; expedited orders require a street address
Packing slips for international shipments cannot be marked as a "gift" or with altered prices.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you by email.
Possible Shipping method for your country is displayed at checkout.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipping delivery estimat
Shipment to EU-countries, de United States of America and Canada normally takes 3 to 6 working days.
To Australia, New Zealand, Japan and South-Africa up to 8 working days.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your
tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.
All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
International shipment outside the European Union (EU); if your package is not delivered within the expected time frame, please check with customs. Your package may be held there for tax payment.
- All items are professionally and carefully packaged, regardless of value or size; every item you purchase will be packaged using only the highest standards.
- Happy customers make us happy; please carefully examine the photos, description, and specimen size before purchasing. If you wish we can send you a set extra pictures.
- Minerals and Rocks is only liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping when the shipment is adequately insured. Please contact us for further information over adequately insurance for your shipment.
- Please examine your product when you receipt the item. If your Item arrives damaged, please contact us and we will try to resolve everything at your convenience. Damage On Arrival (DOA) should be reported within 1 business day from the delivery date, no exceptions. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
- In order to return your order you should contact us via or e-mail, otherwise it will not be authorized and no refund or credit will be posted.
- We guarantee (partial) money back guarantee;if you are not happy with your purchase for any reason sends back the item within 5 business days in its original condition (free from scratches, blemishes or marks).You will receive a refund, less a 20% restocking fee and less all applicable shipping and handling costs. Buyer is responsible for all (first and return) shipping charges.
- All retuned Items must be send back in original packaging accompanied with packing slip.
- All refunds are processed within 2 weeks from the date when it was received back.